Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The "2-Minute Functional Movement Education Miracle" to Free Up Your Stiff Neck

Dear health enthusiast friend!

Greetings to you!

I am happy to report to you that my video which I produced and uploaded onto YouTube in order to help you combat neck pain and neck stiffness, titled
The "2-Minute Functional Movement Education Miracle" to Free Up Your Stiff Neck, has now passed the 10,000 mark!

Since I originally put this video up on YouTube last summer, I am honored with "10,000 hits", rather, 10,000 viewers have tuned in to it.

I am elated that 10,000 of you have allowed me to come in to your homes in order to help you take better care of your body.  I thank you for your trust.

My neck video can be seen at the following URL address on YouTube.:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9p7_XPK6lM


Please feel free to continue to use my video for your great health and comfort. 

After all, as my motto since the 90's pervades,
"Health is all that Matters!"
For a healthy, full, 40-minute, hands-on, uplifting, Functional Movement Education treatment by me to completely address your neck or back pain, please contact me at tel.
310-395-1952.


FYI.  I might add that a full 40-minute
Functional Movement Education treatment has been proven to do wonders for combating your neck pain as has been scientifically validated and documented in the following, eye-opening, four Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journal Publications.:


Ruth S, Kegerreis S. Facilitating Cervical Flexion Using a Feldenkrais Method: Awareness Through Movement. Journal of Sports and Physical Therapy16(1): 25-29, 1992. Peer Reviewed.
Lundblad I. Elert J. Gerdle B. Randomized controlled trial of physiotherapy and Feldenkrais interventions in female workers with neck-shoulder complaints. [Journal Article: Clinical Trial] Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation. 1999 Sep; 9(3): 179-94. (46 ref). Peer Reviewed.


Emerich KA. Nontraditional tools helpful in the treatment of certain types of voice disturbances. [23 refs]. [Journal Article. Review. Review: Tutorial] Current Opinion in Otolaryngology & Head & Neck Surgery. 11(3):149-53, 2003 Jun. Peer Reviewed.
Miller TM. Decision Making Processes of Physical Therapists and Feldenkrais Practitioners. PhD dissertation, Temple University, 2007; Advisors: Shepard KF, Stephens J, Hack L.


Please feel free to forward on this spectacular information pertaining to Peer-Reviewed Research, as well as my YouTube neck video, to any of your friends, family, or associates that are currently experiencing neck issues and you feel could greatly benefit from learning how to alleviate their neck pain and stiffness.Please remember for any activity you choose to enjoy or safely indulge in, that I am your "Safety Buffer".  Subsequently, "Sometimes even a Mercedes needs a tune-up".  :-)

I can give you the sensory-motor experience of being able to move easily and comfortably without pain!

Call me to enjoy your wonderfully relaxing and rejuvenating Movement Education session today at tel. 310-395-1952.


Say, Hello! to Relaxing, and Goodbye! to Stiffness and Pain.

All the best to you in great health!

James

Guan Yin Acupuncture & Movement-Education Center
Dr. Lin Cheng Speer, LAc, OMD, PhD
James Speer, Injury Rehab Therapist
Functional Movement-Education Therapist
Practitioner of the work of Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais
1003 Wilshire Blvd. Suites #203, #208
Santa Monica, CA 90401
tel. 310-395-1952
www.drlinspeer.com
www.feldenkraisjamesspeer.com
"Health Is All that Matters!"


"If you’re in pain, or your body aches, I give you the sensory motor experience to be able to move freely, effortlessly, pleasantly, without strain or discomfort. Say 'Hello' to relaxing, and 'Goodbye' to stiffness and pain!"
To see my popular YouTube video of me demonstrating the wonderful "'2-Minute Movement-Education Miracle' to Free Up Your Stiff Neck", Click Here
My Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment